Trick To INCREASE RAM USING PEN DRIVE.......

Trick To INCREASE RAM USING
PEN DRIVE.......
how to use pendrive as ram
memory. So today i will tell u all.
Recently I come 2 know
about a software
“Eboostr”which can use flash
drive (PENDRIVE) as RAM.
I dont belived firstly then I
used that software on my
friend’s PC,I was amazed to
see the result…..
He was worried with 512 MB
RAM.Now PC is woking almost
at speed of 2GB. I dont know
how does it work but one
thing i can say that it
works fab. What all u have
to do is download the
software and install it on ur
system.Now it wil ask for
the reboot,just do it.
Now add ur removable disk
in the dropdown list in the
control pannel of software
& u have done….
I think it is helpful to you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to prepare your PC for the Windows 10 upgrade Source: WC

Top 5 Japanese Anime (Cartoons)

Salesforce LWC - Mass Approval Component